Location: Hucknall, Nottinghamshire
Salary: £12/hour+ depending on experience + over time +Stop out allowance
We are a steel fabrication company that specialises in bespoke staircases primarily and we are looking to employ a fabricator welder with the attributes below. Our fabricators generally fit the works they have produced under the supervision of a lead site engineer:
- Level 3 welding qualification using TIG, MIG and MMA.
- Light to medium fabrication welding.
- Ability to weld mild steel, stainless and aluminium.
- Level 3 sheet metalwork qualification would be beneficial
- Ability to read drawings accurately.
- Ability to effectively fabricate products from initial design to completion.
- Have experience using various engineering machinery.
The successful candidate would need to:
- Work safely and comply with health and safety conduct.
- Ensure resources are used efficiently and effectively using the approved method of manufacture to maximise potential.
- Carry out checks and maintain accurate records of products manufactured.
- Ensure all work is produced to deadlines to keep them cost-effective.
- To produce products that meet the standard of quality control.